Operation Fresh Start provides Dane County youth a path to self-sufficiency through education and job training.
In Dane County there are over 4,000 disconnected youth, ages 16 – 24. The vast majority of them have not completed high school and many lack the connections and resources needed to succeed in life. Operation Fresh Start (OFS) is here to help these youth find a path forward and a new beginning. We believe in fresh starts.
- Building Futures is now. Make a Donation Today.
- Our Annual Report is online! Check out the highlights of our last fiscal year.
- Work towards obtaining a high school diploma. Apply to Pathways!
- Strive CNA Program starts on Monday, January 22, 2018. The January cohort is filled, but if you graduated from high school, and are interested in getting into the healthcare field, apply for the next paid training opportunity!
- Operation Fresh Start announces $500,000 gift from American Family Insurance Dreams Foundation, Inc.
- Reach Dane will be a partner in OFS’ Future Home! This will provide high quality early childhood services for Fresh Start participants with children, as well as critical support services for others in the community. Learn more here.
Operation Fresh Start is in a capital campaign to serve twice as many youth in a new youth empowerment center. Our hope is that you will become our partner in moving the vision for our community forward.
We are excited to share that our new home will be located at 2670 Milwaukee St, in the past home of Holy Cross Lutheran Church and School. Fresh Start is renovating this well-constructed space to be a cost-effective learning and training center for young adults. One of the most exciting aspects of the campaign is that OFS participants are doing a large portion of the space build out.
We hope you will partner with us during this exciting time for our organization. Click on the donate tab to give today!