The OFS Drive Program’s next session is full and we are NOT CURRENTLY accepting applications.
We plan on offering another session in the near future.
See below for more information.
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Do you need your license to get the job you want?
OFS Drive offers you the chance to prepare for your WI Driver License while getting Career Exploration support.
Is the DRIVE Program for you?
- Are you 18—24 years old?
- Do you need a license for work or school?
- Are you ready to work toward your future goals?
What can you expect in the DRIVE Program?
- DMV Permit and License Fees Paid
- Classroom and Behind-The-Wheel Instruction
- Career Exploration and Help Finding a Job
- Learn about all aspects of buying and owning your own car
- Strict Attendance Expectations
If you have tickets, OFS Drive may be able to help. Please apply.
To learn more contact Jasmine at email@example.com or (608) 244-4721.
The OFS Drive Program is NOT CURRENTLY accepting applications. Please contact Jasmine Banks at (608) 244-4721 with any questions.
After you have completed the Interest Form, someone from OFS will contact you by phone and email to set up an interview. Be sure to check your voicemail and email for messages.
The OFS Drive Program is a partnership between Operation Fresh Start, 4 Lakes Driver Training School, The Urban League of Greater Madison, Dane County, and The City of Madison.