Now recruiting for an OFS Strive Health Care cohort in Spring 2019!
Application Deadline: March 8th!
In this program YOU will:
- Take a Nursing Assistant Course at Madison College
- Receive continual support as part of select group of OFS Strive Participants
- Have all course materials paid for, including: books, uniform and licensure exam
- Get job leads and help in applying
- Be expected to have 100 percent attendance for all portions of this course.
You are eligible if:
- You are a high school graduate age 17-24
- You currently earn less than $24,000 a year
- You are not currently enrolled in a college
- You want more than a job, you want a future
Strive for your successful future!
Operation Fresh Start is a Madison-based, nationally-recognized non-profit organization that provides a pathway to self-sufficiency through meaningful work and education.
We would like to thank the following partners and funders for the Strive program: