The upcoming Strive Session begins on Tuesday, September 5th, 2017.
Strive is a 7-week paid employment training and career counseling program for recent high school graduates and those with their HSED or GED ages 17 to 21 years old.
The Strive program schedule is four days per week; Eight hours per day.
Strive participants can earn up to $50/day.
While in the program, participants will receive:
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Flagger Certification
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Ladder Safety
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Effective Communication Skills
- Hands on Training in the Construction Trade
- Financial Literacy
- Past Field Trips Have Included:
- Madison Metro
- Ryan Bros Ambulance
- Association of Builders and Contractors
- City of Madison Fire Station
To get more information, complete and return the Program Interest Form below, visit our office at 1925 Winnebago St. or contact Jasmine Banks at email@example.com or 608-244-4721 (office).
Strive for your successful future!