Now recruiting for our next OFS Strive Construction cohort!
Begins Monday, June 10, 2019
Application Deadline: Friday, May 24th!
In this program YOU will:
- Work with a construction professional
- Earn a Pre-Apprenticeship Readiness Certificate
- Become certified in OSHA 10, CPR/First Aid and Flagging
- Learn about different careers, get job leads and help applying
- Learn important job-readiness skills, including: resume development, interviewing skills, and personal presentation
YOU are eligible if:
- You are a high school graduate age 17-24
- You currently earn less than $24,000 a year
- You are not currently enrolled in a college
- You want more than a job, you want a future!
Strive for your future success!
Do you want to learn more about Strive? Complete the brief application and we will contact you:
Operation Fresh Start is a Madison-based, nationally-recognized non-profit organization that provides a pathway to self-sufficiency through meaningful work and education.
We would like to thank the following partners and funders for the Strive program: