If you are between the ages of 16 and 24, need to work on your HSED or High School credential, and want to develop a work history and make major changes in your life, pick up a Member Application at Operation Fresh Start at 1925 Winnebago Street in Madison.
If you are age 16 or 17, you must be enrolled in your school district and you must talk to the single point contact person at the high school.
In order to be eligible to interview for the Pathways program, follow this application process:
IN PERSON, come to Operation Fresh Start at 1925 Winnebago St. and:
- Turn in completed and signed application. (Parent/guardian signature required for applicants under 18 years old).
- After your initial visit, contact Bill Kean at 608-244-4721 to follow up on your application and request an interview.
Click the link below for the current Pathways Application.
You will need the following documentation to be eligible for the program:
- Official Birth Certificate – it must be a certified copy – birth registration and hospital certificates are not acceptable
- Valid Government-issued photo ID – driver’s license or state ID accepted
- Government-issued Social Security card – copies are not acceptable
*Please bring these documents to your interview. You will not be allowed to begin the program without these documents